Trouble editng my eyes

Doombot14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there,

I just bought the Paws feline head, and I am trying to add my mesh eyes to the head. I added the eyes, and turned off the movement of the eyes with the hud. After I edited the eyes, I turned the movement back on the eyes. As soon as I exited the edit screen, my eyes flipped on their side, and the shape got all messed up. I did the steps again, and turned off editing again. Then I relogged, and the same problem happened.

I edited my eyes round, and had them fitting perfectly, but everytime they go flat, and turn all different directions. Any help will be apreciated. Thanks!

I will probably just find a furry sim with people that can help me.

That's probably a good idea.

Many times, people here can help with some more common products, but there are a lot of products out there, and this isn't a product support site. Paws might have a group or customer support website; you could try there, or a furry sim as you mentioned.

It's also relevant to note that those more knowledgable about editing aren't always online, and some, like myself, only clicked out of curiosity, not because we though we had the answer. ;) Good luck!

Not a furry here, but out of curiosity I read the reviews for the Paws feline head on the Marketplace, and it's some really toxic reviews there. You are not the first one to get trouble.

I copy a reply to a review: You didnt have to edit the eyes or the head, just edit the shape to make them fit, Right click your avatar > Edit Shape then go to the Head and the Eyes tab and change the sliders until they fit.

The mixed reviews make me think this is a difficult head for many users.

I know SLUniverse isn't a furry forum, but several of the regular posters there are very well experienced, they make content for SL, some are furries too.

But tone down that: 11 views and no reply... (wahwahwah) That is really too much to ask for. Your title just say editing eyes, and people have to read it to see what the head in question is. Plus, many human not-well-known accessories that people ask about, get no reply or just a "have you asked the creator" reply.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.