The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

More work with the mesh head. I am not sure if the eyes are wrong, but the looking down pose can fool me. Lovely skin applier from Deetalez, ItGirls brows and eyemakeup, a mesh eyeliner and Izzie's lipstick. The moles is also add-on mesh, but I miss a more natural look, not a hard rund dot.

princess_002edsmall.jpg

• Like 3

Marianne Little wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

Havent peek'd in in a while.  Some great pictures. 

New Shades.  

new shades2.jpg

Sexy on the beach! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: Where is the shirt from?

Thanks Marianne.  Apple May Designs :)

Marianne Little wrote:

More work with the mesh head. I am not sure if the eyes are wrong, but the looking down pose can fool me. Lovely skin applier from Deetalez, ItGirls brows and eyemakeup, a mesh eyeliner and Izzie's lipstick. The moles is also add-on mesh, but I miss a more natural look, not a hard rund dot.

princess_002edsmall.jpg

Amazing artistic work.  wow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to resurrect this thread thought I'd share s pic I took today with my new computer

Graphic settings set to maximum, mesh swimsuit, my best sailboat (plan on reprinting it though)

Taken at Blake Sea, my absolute Favourite summer destination

Snapshot_006_zps8vldchkb.jpg" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/JessicaRaven/Snapshot_006_zps8vldchkb.jpg[/img]

Wow  I haven't looked in here in forever. Lots of great pics :) 

I keep oggling your mesh head pics Marrianne. There really is such a noticeable difference. I've been tempted before.. but I'm holding out till they come up with a fitmesh variety, so I can keep my own face :D 

Having a fitmesh head... oh that would be awesome! I wonder if it is possible? But then again, the bodies has come a long way from the static PhatAzz! I can not imagine how clutzy it was, but I was impressed because it had such a smooth butt, and no shadow bleeding from the crotch area. 

So a rigged head, could all the sliders work with it? I think we could be helped a lot with eye size, nose size and mouth size. And if it was possible to turn the corners of the mouth a bit up and down.

I even consider a head for an alt. There is really not much difference in the LeLutka heads. I love them, but there could be more differences in them. This is the demos so the body is not good enough matched. I use a gatcha skin with the demos - from left to right: Lotte, Leda and Aria. I have not decided if I'll buy one of them.

skinnery collage.jpg

• 1 year later...

I usually don't post here, but I had to log in to take a new profile pic since that didn't seem to transfer to the new forums (and the pic I had was 4 years old)  So using my 6 year old laptop and my terrible internet connection, I logged in just to get a pic to use here.  No fancy lighting, no DoF, graphics on mid, sitting in my SL home I took these 2:

Snapshot_001.jpg.58505cde0f7965ffaaa90ef4f083b95f.jpgSnapshot_012.jpg.9fea23b372757126bcb9cb539ad11a94.jpg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I usually don't post here, but I had to log in to take a new profile pic since that didn't seem to transfer to the new forums (and the pic I had was 4 years old)  So using my 6 year old laptop and my terrible internet connection, I logged in just to get a pic to use here.  No fancy lighting, no DoF, graphics on mid, sitting in my SL home I took these 2:

Snapshot_001.jpg.58505cde0f7965ffaaa90ef4f083b95f.jpgSnapshot_012.jpg.9fea23b372757126bcb9cb539ad11a94.jpg

Nice to see this old thread up!

You look stunning BTW. :x

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.