Re: The VaNiTy ThReAd

Reply to Storm Clarence - view message

Getting ready for tonight's theme party..lol

Snapshot_025.png

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Topics: 6

Reply to valerie Inshan - view message

LOL, Val! Unfortunately that does look quite a lot like my land right now. Smiley Embarassed Several weeks of set-building combined with several weeks of shopping isn't a good combination for me. And lets not even discuss the state of my inventory. Smiley Tongue

Ko

Reply to Saraya Starr - view message

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

Epic winter snow-queen magical FAUN Sara? *gets a step-ladder, climbs it, and impales the tips of your tall antlers with marshmallows*

You look wonderful. Smiley Happy

Ko

Reply to GailBlakeley - view message

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it Smiley Very Happy, by keeping me like this Smiley Very Happy.

We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness. Smiley Tongue

Ko

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

Epic winter snow-queen magical FAUN Sara? *gets a step-ladder, climbs it, and impales the tips of your tall antlers with marshmallows*

You look wonderful. Smiley Happy

giggles..thanks Ko Smiley Happy  gets a lighter and starts toasting the marshmallows Smiley Very Happy

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” ― Bob Marley

FLICKR
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

See! You have amazing ready-to-use toasting forks on your head (otherwise useful as deadly-but-gorgeous weaponry) while all my curved horns do is shelter my ears from the cruel, incessant teasing of tall people. Smiley Sad

giggle. Heart

Ko
Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0

[ Edited ]

Reply to Kobuk Farshore - view message

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

GailBlakeley wrote:

Thanks babe! And by the way, if it's you fault, you have to pay for it Smiley Very Happy, by keeping me like this Smiley Very Happy.

We'll see how tough-girl you look when I take you gacha-ing tomorrow and you come home wearing cute knitted panda-hats and pink narwal-shaped pet-rocks and mesh gumball machines turned into goldfish bowls and huge origami deer. Wear all the leather and dark-glasses you like, babe; nothing will stop the cuteness. Smiley Tongue

So I'm too tough for sweet little Ko now? Smiley Tongue Just so you know, my glasses *do* come in pink too. Heart

Topics: 0
Blog Posts: 0

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

That's a great look, Sara!

Reply to Storm Clarence - view message

I seem to have gotten the Winter bug   Set up my winter skybox and got this cute outfit from Severed garden Smiley Happy

Snapshot_139.png

FLICKR

Reply to GailBlakeley - view message

GailBlakeley wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_025.png

That's a great look, Sara!

Thankyou Gail Smiley Happy

FLICKR