The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Randall Ahren wrote:

@Val, you need to get out, maybe have a quickie with a beautiful stranger or at least some harmless flirtation.

I may not be completely ready for that Randall. If I could run multiple viewers on my Mac, I could certainly have a nice harmless flirtation with my male alt, though! 

Raven1 Short wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

I'd forgotten how violent fairytales are. Grandma gets killed in that story.

It is sort of ironic. I do live with Grandma.

I'll just call you Little Red Riding Hood then 
;)

Exactly!
:D

Lol Raven your latest picture gave me good laugh! Can't wait to see you all dressed in red with a cute little hoodie! :smileyhappy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hanging_010.jpg

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

Inspiration:
Suicide Awareness Hunt

Quote:
Albert Camus

/me whispers down to Randall..I have a fresh pot brewing and I baked a cake, the disasters will wait, always a new one around the corner anyway.....

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word :(

Sorry for rambling on, but I have no one else to say this to...

Saraya Starr wrote:

*sighs*  I know this is not the right forum to babble on about this, but a lot of you here I am close to. I feel so sad tonight. I ended an almost 4 year SL friendship with someone and it hurt to do so, we were supposedly closer than sisters, told each other everything, knew about each others personal lives, cried with each other when things got bad, but lately, she drifted away, actually, it has been coming for months, she changed greatly.

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word
:(

*wraps you in the gentlest hug*

I'm so sorry, love. I wish betrayal in SL wasn't... such a flippant and easy-seeming thing, and that relationships here wouldn't break suddenly with hardly a thought.

Also, a) you're incredibly lovely.... so b) your friend and partner have to be nuts... and c) I'm bringing over an armload of chocolate so we can camp out on your porch-swing tonight and hiss at people who should have more decency than they do.

:)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Ko, your shots are fantastic! they make me feel I shoot some lousy polaroids whilst yours are works of art taken with a Hasselblad!

:matte-motes-agape: Oh I didn't take those shots, Val, I was just the model! I wish my pics came out so clear and sharp as Berry's, but I need two hours of photoshopping to make my stuff look half as good as hers lol. I'm right there with ya, polaroiding away. :}

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I guess what pushed me finally to end it was finding out quite a few things about what she has done, to me personally. I finally know, but won't go into, things she has done to me behind my back which explains the question I always had of why my partner kicked me out without a word
:(

*wraps you in the gentlest hug*

I'm so sorry, love. I wish betrayal in SL wasn't... such a flippant and easy-seeming thing, and that relationships here wouldn't break suddenly with hardly a thought.

Also, a) you're incredibly lovely.... so b) your friend and partner have to be nuts... and c) I'm bringing over an armload of chocolate so we can camp out on your porch-swing tonight and hiss at people who should have more decency than they do.

:)

Aww Ko, that is so very sweet to say, it made me smile :)  *looks around her porch and pouts at seeing no chocolate*  We can sit another time and whine at them all :)

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well posting some pics from Edge..never been here..lag is awful and standing around waiting for my dance hud to start working
;)

Snapshot_104.png

Snapshot_106.png

Okay, I realize this is an insensitive time to ask, but:

Marry me?

Why Ko..this is so sudden :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.