The Noob Blog

Caroline Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi well I suggest the serch bar as its been a long time since I was a noob lol it's really what that persons choise is their tast and mine may be different Also I made a new alt today and she's staying in the welcoming area to help new ise I feel every newbie needs an oldie freind to show them the ropes as SL can be scary lol

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

tifa Lorgsval wrote:

Hi well I suggest the serch bar as its been a long time since I was a noob lol it's really what that persons choise is their tast and mine may be different Also I made a new alt today and she's staying in the welcoming area to help new ise I feel every newbie needs an oldie freind to show them the ropes as SL can be scary lol

That is actually a cool idea! 

I just did read on Twitter about new default avatars. Are they any better then the previous ones?

carolinestravels wrote:

tifa Lorgsval wrote:

That is actually a cool idea! 

I just did read on Twitter about
new default avatars. Are they any better then the previous ones?

NO!!!!

edited because the post didn't show up

• 2 years later...

Time goes by so fast.

It was about three years ago I started this! At the time I did not anticipate at all how succesfull this would become

Today the noob blog is not a noob blog anymore. It evolved to a high traffic magazin style website. I still post stuff for noobs, but the main topics are of a very different nature now. 

Thanks to all those people reading my stuff, without you the site would be worthless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.