The Mesh Project TMP Suggestion box?

Vintages

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have contacted TMP about suggestions and after a month or so, recieved a curt reply. Been looking for a forum to input ideas. Anyone know of one? 

Here's my suggestions:
~make upgrades possible without double charging. I have the 25K body and thinking about upgrading so that I can get more layer options for clothing. I'd rather just upgrade for another 25K than spend 5K.. thus being double charged. 
~hey! lower the cost? 
~make a flat chest version. Not all women have huge tatas and if I make my body slightly flat chested, the avi's chest goes concave. I'd like to see more flat chested things in MP as far as clothing.. but for now, how about an avatar that's an AAA cup? hm?  PF has boi tats for the breasts, but you can't get rid of those melons no matter how hard you try. 

I doubt that anyone from TMP who is in a position to consider any of your suggestions will read your post.  You said you received a 'curt' reply.  I do not know what that means other than it is your interpretation of the reply.  TMP relates specifically to TheShops mesh body.  Here is a link to a blog review from January.  http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/womens-bodies/the-mesh-project-tmp/

Everyone has opinions. I suggest you might demo some of the other mesh bodies now available.

The chest debate has gone around, and around, and around. It's NOT a TMP exclusive issue; it's actually related to the default avi, which deforms under about a 35 on the slider. Fitmesh follows the default avi, so when it deforms, so does the fitmesh over it. 

I agree about the upgrade option; that would be nice for those who bought the lower-cost version first.

Personally, I wish they'd built the thing over the existing avatar skeleton. Regular mesh clothing doesn't fit because the body is offset from the skeleton. Shirts tend to float over my shoulders and sit oddly over my wrists, for instance. Makes getting dressed even more of a pain. 

Then there's that darn style HUD, of course...

Frankly, I stopped using TMP for both of those reasons, and switched to Maitreya. I don't think it's QUITE as attractive - in my opinion - but it's almost there. It's also less expensive, works with regular mesh clothing, and is significantly easier to use.

When you are upgrading, you just have the pay the difference. You just have to message them first to let them know that you would like to upgrade. You just deposit the difference in your Shopping hud, they take it out and give you access to the upgraded product. I did that for their mesh head and mesh body. Bought the cheaper versions first and then later upgraded by just paying the difference and not the full price.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.