Tellaq mesh body & Clothing.

Aragorn Schism

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have purchased a Tellaq mesh avatar. Very pleased, everything looks good till I get to clothing. I am not talking about mesh clothing. I want to apply clothing (texture) to the clothing layer that comes with the avatar. Unfortunately, there are no instructions. I have a good understanding about applying textures and uuid's. I have no problem applying clothing using Omega appliers but it appears Tellaq does not work with Omega. So my question is very specific to Tellaq. How do you put clothing on the clothing layer? Such a simple concept!

You buy clothing that included appliers for the Tellaq mesh body. Considering that only around 200 results came up when I searched on the marketplace, most either footwear or mesh clothing, I'm guessing your options are going to be very limited. I find that to be true very often with men's mesh bodies. 

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you're referring to the Talisman/Abraham by Tellaq. I bought the avatar when it first came out and have some experience with it.

Unfortunately, I believe that Tellaq was hoping that developers created mesh clothing and clothing appliers for the avatar which never happened. This may be due to the fact that I've heard the developer tools are hard to use. This body has been out for awhile now and there still hasn't been anything made for it so I think it might be a safe bet that you're out of luck unless you can figure out the developer tools.

Though this doesn't apply to clothing appliers, the only way I got this avi to fit into any mesh clothing was by shrinking it down to a muscle mass below 20. And after that it fit most things. Though it defeats the purpose of having a large avi.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.