Tattoo on one arm only

Sue Glasswing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nope.  Avatars only have one arm. That was one of LL's dumber design choices. The only way to make a tattoo appear on one side but not the other is to wear a prim attachment (armor, a puffy sleeve, or a fake arm) to cover it on the side you don't want to see. 

• 3 years later...

There is a new mesh rig for arm tattoos it looks promising you can purchase on MP for 499L heres the URL:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Arms-Mesh-Tattoo-RIGGED-KIT-NEW-ON-SECOND-LIFE-FULL-PERMISSIONS/3844626?  I suggest you buy the DEMO for 1L first to see if its what your looking for..PLEASE dont ask me how to use it because im trying to figure it out myself once i learn i can repost there DOESNT seem to be any instructions in the dang box for some reason Enjoy  TJ

• 2 weeks later...

I've come across mesh tattoos on one arm. They are a mesh attachment, not a layer, and you have to take them off when wearing clothes otherwise the tattoo will show over the top of the sleeve. But, it is perfectly possible to have a mesh attachment on one arm only.  So far not possible with full mesh avatars, as far as I know. I don't think there's one yet with seperate appliers for each arm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.