Strange Animation

Jewel Luminos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My avatar has started to go into a pose every so often that isn't triggered by anything.  My hands go over my head like I'm posing.  It hangs there for about 20 seconds then goes back to my AO.  I can't find anything that is on that might be causing this.  Anyone know what might be causing this?

Have you recently bought any new dances, poses, animations? Do you have a bdsm collar on? Sometimes that glitch will happen to me but it moslty always goes away after I find out that I was wearing something that was causing it. What you may want to do is take all your clothes/items off, relog then put on a totally different outfit.. see if that works.

Also check your Gestures, look at each one that is set to "active." It's possible someone gave you a gesture and you may not even realize it or remember accepting it and it could be activating when you hit a certain key or combinations of keys. You may even like the gesture, but you will want to know how to control it. Also a "crouch" (which can be set to any kind of animation) can activate seemingly mysteriously if you have Preferences set to crouch lock and you hit the active key while typing. Just check your Preferences and find and unclick that selection box if it is activated. Not saying these pertain to you but other readers here might find these additional suggestions helpful.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.