Some Help.

LlamaLucy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently thought of the idea of being an dog/wolf on here,

But Now the problem is I only got 300 L$ worth and I've actually Wanted to get that TWI timber wolf, which is around only 3,000 L$.

I need help on trying to get this, and I need some tips on saving,etc.

The easiest way is to save the money in RL then buy Lindens with it.  $3000L is only about $12.00 US.   You can easily save this if you arrange your RL spending priorities a little bit.  Examples: Brown bag your lunch instead of eating it out a few times.  Skip that fancy coffee from the coffee shop.  Stay home one night instead of going out with friends to a bar. 

OR, once your avatar is over 30 days old get a job in SL and save for it.  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Guide_to_Jobs_in_Second_Life

The thing that you DON'T want to do is beg for the money from other residents.  Most places will boot you out fast for this.  It's also a sure way to lose respect and not to make friends or destroy an existing friendship.  SL is not a necessity and you shouldn't ask any one to pay for your SL.

Amethyst is right. For a purchase of this size, you'll need to save money in RL.

TMI and Waterhorse have the best quadraped wolf avatars. If you go into InWorldz, TMI sells quad wolf avatars there too. TMI used to have a free demo wolf. Maybe they still have it? It was rainbow colored & said "Demo" on the sides, though.

If you'd like a bipedal puppy avatar, Dinkies has some cute ones. If you'd be happy as a regular sized bipedal furry, there are free ones in your Inventory Library and probably on Marketplace.

The reason good quadraped avatars are expensive is that they're harder to make than human avatars. They need specialized animations. Sculpting and texturing mesh fur so it looks realistic on a moving avatar takes a bit of work too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2971 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.