Skin for system avi & mesh body

BLUExANGEL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The only real way to get a perfect match is to buy a skin that comes with the applier for your mesh. You can try and get a close match from the body to head but this will never happen perfectly as the texture for the head was not made to coordinate with the body.

Be sure and TEST the APPLIERS before you buy. There is no real way to keep your old (favorite skin) and get the body to match. If you are really attached to your face skin then finding a nice color change collar necklace would be your best bet.

Good luck

Actually, there is another way. The skins that I wear the most often are made by Izzie Button. Izzie makes skin appliers for several different mesh bodies and heads. I went to her store and started inspecting all of her appliers in search for an answer to my question here. I found a skin HUD for sale. The skin HUD has skin appliers for just about every skin tone that she offers in her merchandise. Slink is one of the main mesh avatar she creates appliers for. Maitreya & Catwa are two others I remember. I bought the HUD, wore it, and clicked the applier that matched the skin tone on my avatars head. It was perfect, it was seamless, it is beautiful!

Thank you again for your help & I hope this can help anyone else who struggles with this problem like I have. I am not moving on to shapes. Wish me luck I'm sure I'll need it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.