Script Error? Help

LoriLexa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was in a skybox public place. I went to change my shoes and suddenly I recieved script errors. Now I have yellow pyramids over my hair and shoes. Also, both my hair (rigged mesh) and shoes are not rezzing properly. What do I do?

I have changed outfits, relogged, and opened the hair and shoe boxes again but the script error keeps happening. I did not think to see if the place I was at allowed scripts, I just stupidly tried to change and then now I have an issue. What can I do?

Thanks

Hi Obvious,

Someone inworld told me to clear cache and relog, it has worked so far. I just did this 2 min ago. Hopefully I don't encounter this again or this stays working. I'm going to log out and log back again, CROSSING MY FINGERS

Note to self> Don't change worn scripted items in a public skybox that does not allow scripts, YIKES

ObviousAltIsObvious wrote:

don't worry about the no scripts zone thing. scripts are always enabled in skyboxes. the no script flag only works up to 50 meters past the ground level.

the script error box that appears with "broken mesh" pyramids is a viewer bug. real script errors have an icon that looks like a sheet of paper with a caution triangle.

Ahhhh! So I encountered yet another type of a viewer bug and for the first time no less. Always a first time to send your pulse racing when you see things that you never saw before. I tell you Obvious, I learn something new in SL everyday, everyday! LOL thank you for your response:matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.