Please help me

Rywh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I came back to second life after quitting in 2013, and as soon as i created my account i filed for information for my Payment Card, i bought over 7000 lindens , which is the limit for new accounts to start my avatar from scratch, and out of nowhere i've been logged off, and can't come back again, the message i get is.

Your account is not acessible until 'time time time'.

Did i do something wrong?, i'm using the same email adress as my old accounts, what is even happening?, this is outrageous.

there is nothing to help at the first place.

You have been given a very little time to wait before you can log in again. This is normally not more than a few minutes. It is only because your avatar didn't log out the right way when you were crashing/logging out. The server reserves the time mentioned to be sure it has all data again to let you log in.

You'r just quite impatient and overreacting to call it outragious.

Actually the same thing happened to me recently, at first it said I had to wait a day (which is definitely not just a few minutes) and the numbers just kept going up when I'd try to log in anyway, so it's not an overreaction to call it outrageous, when it happened to me I thought I had been suspended :P After 20 minutes or so I was able to log back in just fine.

I'm just saying, don't insult the guy for freaking out a little bit, especially since money's involved. It's not the most effective crash message after all.

it is simply not true you get a message to wait a day.

The only thing for you to see the right time is to look at the SLT, because they use that clock to show how long it is, not your own local time.

If telling somebody shows some impatience is insulting ...well...don't read or post on forums, there is a tiny little chance you find one that doesn't agree with you.

It is, I posted in the answers form: https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Account/Why-is-my-account-unavailable/qaq-p/2951924 there's a screenshot. The post was on the 24th, the message said to wait till the 25th. Like I said any time I tried logging in after that the wait time went up. I just thought I'd correct you on how urgent it could feel to someone. I don't think it's necessary to lessen someone elses problems, that's all.

As I said, that clock thing is broken. When I crash, I just keep trying to log in until I get back in. 

Actually, there is a very good reason to do this too, though it doesn't happen like it used to. Sometimes your avi doesn't disconnect properly and gets "ghosted." Basically, you can see the avi there but you can walk right through it. Had one that it took 3 days before the sim owner came back from the weekend and restarted. However, you can get back in, even without the sim restart. What you do is you keep trying to log in as fast as you can. Every 15 minutes or so, there is a brief window when the servers are resyncing. If you can get yourself logged in then, you can knock the ghost off. I've seen it happen btw..Avi was ghosted in front of me. The owner kept trying to log in on her home spot and got in. I saw her walk across the sim line and the ghost disappear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.