Outfits You Really Want Someone To Make

Sion Pearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just saw the new Katy Perry video and I hated the song but was mesmerised by the makeup.

I would pay good Lindens for this makeup and breastplate (hell, even the hair, although hair isn't my thing). And the huge silver fingernails (oh, no, wait - I made some of those :smileyhappy: ) Oh my yes.

What would you love your avatar to be able to wear, though?

Katy-Perry-Promotional-Pictures-For-ET-Music-Video-2.jpeg

Sion Pearl wrote:

I just saw the new Katy Perry video and I hated the song but was mesmerised by the makeup.

I would pay good Lindens for this makeup and breastplate (hell, even the hair, although hair isn't my thing). And the huge silver fingernails (oh, no, wait - I made some of those :smileyhappy: ) Oh my yes.

What would
you
love your avatar to be able to wear, though?

Found this on the Marketplace, do I get a prize?

Armor.jpg

Sion Pearl wrote:

I had never heard of Starcraft, so I Googled her. I was a bit thrown that a character who looked like she should be called Hasturra The Nasty But Sexy, Queen of the Gribbly Things, was actually called Sarah.

'Sarah' is just her display name. Her real name is as you suggested, I believe.

Starcraft is one of my favorite games.

I occasionally looked around the marketplace and inworld for starcraft inspired builds and avatars, but I couldn't really find any that were up to my standard.

Kerrigan would be awesome, but I prefer Protoss characters like Zeratul.

Zeratul_SC2_Cncpt1.jpg

• 2 years later...

You really necroed this thread fromlike 2 years ago? we get it you want the dress. You've literally posted this EVERYWHERE. I must have seen this topic created 2 or three times or brought up on unrelated threads. If someone wants to make the dress they will. If your willing to pay then that's fine but spamming the hell out of the forums with pics of this dress doesn't make people want to make the dress more you know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3827 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.