ONA Nauha clothing..new player

minimom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

minimom wrote:

Hi,

I have just recently started playing and I bought a ONA Nauha.. but no clothing seems to fit her..and a lot dont even appear on her.

Sorry totaly new.. what should I be doing to get her new clothing?

Many thanks

That is a mesh avatar. You need either mesh clothing or clothing made with appliers for that avatar. Anything with the Omega applier should work. As long as you get THIS and add it to the mesh av. If you get that product and need help with it, i can help. I can also give you a few outfits to test.

I am really sorry to hear about your problems. I know it is difficult to be new, and you have bought a complex avatar to use.

I guess that you assumed that any mesh avatar has standard measurements so all clothing will fit? But, Linden Lab has made barely any content at all in SL. All is user created and every creator can make different body measurements.

To make it worse, you have picked an avatar that is not so popular. That means that there is few ready to use clothes and skins for it. I just post links here to a blog about mesh avatars in case some other residents find this thread.

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-tutorials/848-2/

http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-tutorials/mesh-bodies-102-saving-outfits-and-dressing-your-mesh-body/

And this is one avatar, what you read here will not be the same for other mesh avatars... but there is some things that is similar. Like removing parts of the mesh with the alpha HUD, so mesh clothes don't poke out through the body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.