Nevermind.

CheeseCakeAlchemist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it is okay, that the OP asks here.

There could be various reasons to not start with asking the creator. Maybe the OP uses the expression to "not bother" the creator, to in a polite way say, that the creator does not speak or understand enough English to help, or that the creator maybe in another way is difficult to understand or deal with...

I guess it wouldn't have hurt, to just give a polite answer to the question here in this thread, if someone has had the same issue with this product.

Its still weird to be annoyed by people pointing out, that asking the creator is probably a good thing to do. Because thats a person that absolutly knows this product from tip to toe, while asking in the forum is a total shot in the dark.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Its still weird to be annoyed by people pointing out, that asking the creator is probably a good thing to do. Because thats a person that absolutly knows this product from tip to toe, while asking in the forum is a total shot in the dark.

Of course you are right. It would be weird, if that is the case. - But I don't think it is weird to be a bit sensitive to how some of this pointing out is being expressed, especially when it is the very first time, the OP writes in this forum.

I did not see your OP as you've edited it out but I can surmise you had a question you should have directed to someone from whom you purchased something.  First, look at their profile.  It should tell you how best to contact them.  Some like notecards, some like instant messages, some have customer contact staff.  Do as they ask and you should get a response. In all my 8+ years in SL, I have only been disappointed a couple of times from lack of response from a creator and that is a very, very small percentage.

Nobody it's trying to enforce any non existent rules.

The OP merely chose to be completely butt hurt when asked what response the product creator had given. They chose not to ask the most obvious person capable of the best response and decided to be hostile and defensive.

Whatever!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.