Need help with Pregnancy shapes/bellies

Shikobaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So as the Sbject states I need a little pointing in the right direction on Pregnancy bellies and or Shapes. As it stands right now I use the Slink Physique body (I am a furry) so I have custom Skins that I wear which can make this even harder. I as well own the Baby Bump Mesh Belly. The hard thing is though, It's really hard to find clothes that have Slink, Lola and Baby Bump appliers all in one. So I was possibly looking for an easier option.

I know that if I decided to drop wearing my Slink Body for during my pregnancy it would be easier to just simply make some shapes since clothes stretch with the default LL body As well it would simply be easier to find appliers for Lolas and Baby Bump more so than Slink Physique with Baby Bump appliers.

If anyone has any tips for me, or let me know how you go about your pregnancy shapes I would greatly appreciate it! (Of course any and all links will be appreciate as well)

I am looking forward to being a mother in Secondlife <3

Your options kinda vary depending on how long your pregnancy will last. 

Baby Bump is being updated to work with Omega Appliers which will make finding clothing a whole lot easier. Its imminent but i dont know how soon its coming about.

The SLink Physique does resize for a baby bump quite nicely up to a point, it gets kinda pointed and edgy once you start hitting 75-80 on belly size so you could easily just use body sliders until latler stages.

When I was pregnant I didn't bother buying pregnancy shapes, instead just upped the size of my belly. To get the rightish size I looked at pictures of pregnant women and the size of their bump copared to the size of their chest. Although I admit I did get far too excited at the end and went as big as I could, but I blamed it on having twins lol.

I hope you find what you look for

Jaz x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.