Need help finding a mesh body

Gageisgone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am trying to find a mesh body that I can use with my current avi. A lot of the ones I am finding on the market are too hulk looking. I want something realistic with better muscle defenition than the default.

I need it to be able to detatch from the neck, elbows and knees. This is where I am having trouble

Can anyone suggest any good ones?

I'm actually surprised that the website I linked to above does NOT have a review of the male TMP body. They seem to have a review of almost every other mesh body I've heard of...

Here is what google gave me when I went looking for a review of the TMP male:

http://strawberrysingh.com/2014/12/30/duncan-giano-mesh-project-male-mesh-body/

Before you buy one of these three choices, make sure there is a skin out there that you like that can be used with it. I do not know how well the market for skin support is for male mesh bodies.

Hey man, yes, I feel the best choice right now for mens is TMP.  I currently use it and love it.  It's really expensive though, but IMO it has more support and flexibility with clothes.  About 85-90% of my old mesh clothes is still wearable setting the right alpha points, and the face is fabulous.  

Get the deluxe version for future versions as well as the alpha hud (it's needed for clothes to fit right)

heres some pics of me or friends who are not bulky mesh body peeps

tmp1.jpg 

tmp2.png

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

I'm actually surprised that the website I linked to above does NOT have a review of the male TMP body. They seem to have a review of almost every other mesh body I've heard of...

Here is what google gave me when I went looking for a review of the TMP male:

Before you buy one of these three choices, make sure there is a skin out there that you like that can be used with it. I do not know how well the market for skin support is for male mesh bodies.

I can speak of the skin issue.. There is currently ONE skin that is on the MP for TMP male.. I have found one and only one store that has skins for it, and they are body skins only. I refuse to buy anything else from TMP as their shopping hud requires you to buy their currency with L$ and you can not get any remaining funds back. None of their items is the same price as the amounts you can exchange L$ for, so you have to do some serious math before shopping.

The body is good, but with the lack of skin and closed system for it so you can not add a skin unless you are an approved merchant of theirs ( that is another set of hoops that sucked to go through) you can do nothing with it.

The Alpha hud is poorly set up at best. Since there is no demo of the HUD, I was sadly disappointed with the way they are lined up. For $5000L one would think they would do better by their customers. And that is just for the body, the head is a separate cost and is not alterable, so you look just like every other male with a TMP head, just different colored skin.

Yeah - your concerns with the male TMP and their locked in environment for buying / support are pretty much the same as with the female TMP. About half of why I stopped bothering with TMP (the other half came when I noticed bend flaws when sitting that started to really bother me).

While all this is true.  It is probably the only best option for men's mesh body that isn't bulky and has some quality.  while there is only lke 1 skin in MP, there are multiple stores in word that have skin options, which sadly they escape me since i'm not at home at the moment. 

While the apha HUD may be limited in its options, for guys, we don't need something too complicated really.  Yes, some clothes have issues and alignment is off a little, but mens type of clothes and setting alpha save points to those type of clothes isn't complicated.   I just hope future updates will fix the minor issues.

Personally since the OP hasn't responded i dunno if he has an interest in Mesh bodies, but after wearing mine for a while, I can tell you one thing.  Unless you intend to be a male stripper, hang on the beach 24/7, or wear types of outfits that require no shirt, don't get a mesh body.

Yes it looks pretty, and it gives dimensions that a non-mesh would, but most of the time, i wear a suit, long sleeve shirt, some badass jackets that cover up majority of my body anyways....we don't have cleavage to show off, or short skirts to show off our legs, etc..etc..  so IMO, i wouldn't bother.  

For girls, TMP or any mesh body, props to you for figuring out how to work with it ^^

I have yet to find a single pair of mesh pants that can be worn properly with the alpha HUD. I have several dozen different ones from different stores including full perm mesh template ones.. None of them fit.

If you look at the second picture you posted you will see the major flaw with the alpha hud.. There is a gap along the waistline. It doesnt matter what pants you wear, unless they are ones from TMP, they wont fit.

not trying to argue with you man.  Just sayin my experiences have been better. I'm not saying TMP is perfect, shoot I recommended for the OP not getting it since its barely visible unless you get undressed constantly.  Even I kinda regret buying it, but since i invested, i'm going to make it work.  Besides IMO its still the best looking thats not a muscle bound avatar.

if you like walking around with pants with no shirt constantly then i can see the issue, i do have some pants that work well with my shape and alpha hud (casa del shai works well,  gabriel worked for me as well, and razor (some not all)).  every shape is different so everyone has different experiences.  I won't use myself as the standard for everyone, i'm just sharing experiences.

I live on a tropical island and spend day after day in some speedos. I couldn't find any decent speedo nor short for the TMP male. Very few of the mesh pants are fitting and most of the time I have to  hide the waist gap with a belt. I spent a lot of money on that mesh avatar and while he looks almost perfect naked I simply can't use him on a dayly basis.

djnight2114 wrote:

I havnt had no problems with the TMP clothes wise or skins just with anything new takes time to learn or a work around.

djn1_001.jpg

djn2_001.jpg

Looking at those full size in your profile, I can tell you that clothing doesn't fit. You have gaps around your waist, all around your waist. Probably because the next sixe down was too small and the alpha wouldn't line up correctly. Your arms are poking through your shirt cuffs. Why, again, alpha issues.

Where did you get your skin? Please list the store and skin name.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.