NICK NAME ℜαυ ℜυ.ℬlσσdℜσ e Ƿσ ηƬє Ðυ αc (robbyround.rubanis)

RobbyRound Rubanis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most likely some of those ASCII characters aren't supported in SL, so your display name change didn't work.  Which one they are I haven't a clue.  There is a notecard of ASCII characters that do work, available on the Marketplace.

The other problem is that many people will find your name extremely difficult to read even if you change the characters, especially with such a long and unusual name.  So some people will ignore your display name, especially venue employees that don't have time to figure out what it is as they have to greet other guests or are busy doing their jobs.  If you don't care if people call you user name, then go ahead and use them if you can figure out which ones can't be used. 

I personally couldn't read your name without studying it.  I'm sure other's will post their agreement with my advice which is, just don't do it.

ℜαυ# ℜυ.ℬlσσdℜσ#e# Ƿσ#ηƬє Ðυ#αc

The characters I replaced with a # do not appear to be supported by SL when I copy and paste your name into chat. It looks like the system truncated your name when it found an unsupported character. Generally I do the same when I see a name I can't parse, unless it's part of the language the name is derived from (then I copy and paste it, if I need to use it).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.