My avatar wont load!?

Ninja Eyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so a few days ago i noticed that my avi wasnt loading, but it does to other people, and i tried logging on on a different computer but my avi was still a white cloud..is there anything i need to do? i have also tried restarting my computer..no luck

If moving to an empty sim and using ctrl+alt+r  does not work there is something else you can do.

Press ctrl+alt+q to reveal the Develop menu at the top of your screen. In the Develop Menu go down to Avatar>Character Tests and select either Test Male or Test Female. This will switch your avatar, outfit and all, to one of the Linden default avatars. It should de-cloud you, but you'll need to manually set your avatar back up. If you have an outfit saved to a folder or in the Outfits panel in Viewer 2 then even that will be easy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

You fix this by searching for "girl next door bald" and wearing it. I have had this problem in the pasta nd reaserach but yet i always ended up having to do character test when this happemned. Then i figured out a better way to fix it by wearing  the girl next door bald. Hope I helped.

• 2 years later...

Penny Patton wrote:

If moving to an empty sim and using ctrl+alt+r  does not work there is something else you can do.

Press ctrl+alt+q to reveal the Develop menu at the top of your screen. In the Develop Menu go down to Avatar>Character Tests and select either Test Male or Test Female. This will switch your avatar, outfit and all, to one of the Linden default avatars. It should de-cloud you, but you'll need to manually set your avatar back up. If you have an outfit saved to a folder or in the Outfits panel in Viewer 2 then even that will be easy.

didnt work for me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.