My avatar is stuck in a loop of pose animations

Bobo Rosselsprung

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My avatar is stuck in a loop of pose animations.

I have tried a clean reinstall of Firestorm 4.7.5. I have tried Avatar Test as both male and female. I have taken off everything attached to my avatar. I have tried Avatar Health-Stop All Animations. I have tried an attachable Stop Animations rose. Nothing has stopped the loop.

Any help to get me out of the pose animation loop would be very welcome.

The poses are a variety of standing, crouching, stationary poses.In one, I'm pointing to the horizon; another, I crouch down with one leg stretched out to the side; one has me with my hands in my back pockets; etc.

I've tried sitting on chairs to stop them, but they start up again once I stand back up. I've tried dancing, but these animations seem to be on a higher setting and ovrerride the dance animations.

It's very frustrating.

• 3 years later...

Hello, I would like to refer to the same case as the previous one, ami the same thing happens to me inPhoenix-Firestorm-Releasex64_6_3_2_58052_x86_64. my abathar stays in a loop and I can't get it out of there, the only way I have is restarting restorm, the case is only happening in inPhoenix-Firestorm-Releasex64_6_3_2_58052_x86_64., in Second_Life_6_3_3_531811_x86_64 it doesn't happen to me,

Edited by Eriickka

I don't experience a loop, but I frequently experience "stuck" animations.  They don't show up when I am simply standing, but as soon as I move, my avatar starts to assume a previous sit pose.  The only thing that fixes it is a re-log.  This is not unique to the latest version of Firestorm, it has been happening at random intervals for a long time.

Bobo, perhaps try Advanced/Release Keys.

Also, if you have RLV enabled (Firestorm preferences, Firestorm tab, Extras sub-tab, first check box in the list), uncheck it and re-log.  Or try the standard SL viewer, which does not support RLV.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.