Miniskirts for non standard sized avatars.

shayferal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thre are only a few lower half meshes left in SL. Most have gone to full bodies. GInc still has one that is more normal and then Sking, which probably isn't to your taste. Your other option is to look at Fusion. Since their uppers and lowers are separate, you can wear just the lower part.

If you're getting a fit mesh body, then the easiest route would be fit mesh specifically created for that body. You can wear standard sizing with the mesh bodies, but, of course, you run into the same problems of standard sized avatars.

Happy Undead makes a very cute miniskirt which comes in a million sizes but also in fitmesh sizes specifically for the Maitreya Lara body and the SLink body.

Blueberry makes some cute skirts in standard sizes but also in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and SLink.

This blogger provides a list of fitmesh designers for different mesh bodies and it is quite useful: http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-designers-list/fitmesh-designers/

I'm using a uLukie body, "voluptuous". It's a chubby body. But, it can't be standard size at all, because I don't use standard sizing, too generic.

I have the happy undead miniskirt, which I used for a while until I got this mesh body and none of it's sizes fit. I don't even need it to be perfect, tbh.

My wife has used maitreya and belleza. For mesh skirts she goes to blueberry. She is a curvy/chubby/thick or whatever wanna call it girl. They work really well. Otherwise there are some nice appliers out there. The flap always looks kinda dumb but I've gotten use to it.

With the uLukie, unless you find someone designing for that body, you're not going to find mesh skirts to fit it. You'll have to go old school with prim or sculpted skirts. Check out the skirts and Blowup as well as in the vintage area at Lapointe and Bastchild. L&B in particuluar since their resize script allows you to resize on the X, Y and Z axis so you can get a perfect fit on your body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.