Metriyea mesh body + Heads?

oAura

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently decided that I was going to use the metriyea body, is there anything I should know about looking for a head? I feel I don't know enough information so I have everything on hold . Is there anyone with metriyea body that knows any good creators when it comes to mesh heads and such? Or is it called faces

You don't need a mesh head, although you can use one if you want to. Mesh heads are still sadly lacking in customization, for the most part, and are very much a work in progress. Most mesh head creators are either creators of mesh bodies, who are creating the heads to fit their own mesh body and not necessarily any others, or skin creators who are creating the heads for use with their skins and no others. Many mesh heads can be very difficult to find skin appliers for. 

I have heard that the LeLutka mesh head works well the the Maitreya body, although very few, if any, skin creators have made appliers for it yet. 

As previous answer, Maitreya has been updated to fit perfectly with Lelutka head, but I have used it also with defaul, and also with other mesh heads, like Fiore, and TMP, Maitreya also has the skins tones for Glam affair also in it already, and Lelutka was made to use with Glam affair, although creators started doing makeups to create different looks

Good luck with the custom head and be prepared to pay through the nose if/when you find someone to make it for you.  The issue with 'custom' is usually the communication between customer and maker.  If the maker spends oodles of time making something according to the specs you provide (and they interpret) and, still, you aren't satisfied, they have lost time and money.

My advice is to make your requirements very specific if/when you find that designer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.