Mesh issues - at wits end, please help.

IrisNeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sorta new to this and kinda lost.  I did have SL 6 yrs ago, but not since, so consider me brand new again.

Anyway I'm having issues viewing mesh items (hair and clothing).  I have researched a lot on this and still cant get it.

I'm using firestorm at this point, I've tried all the various debug setting changes, cache clearing, using defaul avi.  Still no

avail.  So what happens I can for instance wear the mesh item, it will start to rez, then immediately goes invisible.  If I go into edit mode, I can see the wireframe, etc so I know its there.  What really has me thrown through a loop, is it only goes invisible if worn on me.  If I drop it on the ground, it rezes fine and its not invisible.  If anyone can help, I'd really appreaciate it

Thanks alot.

If you are using an AMD/ATI video card, there's a good chance you are dealing with a bug in the latest Catalyst drivers that renders rigged mesh invisible. There is a workaround you can use that may fix this issue for you that does not involve rolling back your drivers. See <https://modemworld.wordpress.com/2014/12/13/amd-catalyst-drivers-additional-windows-workaround/> to learn how.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.