Mesh clothes don't fit the skin it supposed to

Efilyth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm having a problem.. Alot of clothes i try, and one that i actually bought, doesnt fit my Belleza Freya skin even tho i use the one that should fit it. Here is a picture of what i mean
http://imgur.com/a/zesZ6

Also tried do add the alpha that comes with the shirt, but that doesnt help either. Im still quite new to this game, so if you guys could help me it would be great!

First a bit about terms: The Belleza Freya is a mesh body, not a skin. A skin is always a texture, not a 3D object. Your picture link does not work, but from your description, I assume you don't know how your bodies hud works: Like other mesh bodies, the Belleza comes with a HuD that you can wear to acess different options of the body. One of those options is that you can make certain body parts invisible. This should prevent your body from pokeing through the shirt.

The shirt alpha is useless, if you wear a mesh body, as its only able to affect standart body parts.

Actually I have the same problem and I am not going for an extreme size either. My boobs always seem to peek through many different designers tops (both Belleza specific and fit mesh) primarily because there are not enough alpha cuts I think.  More maddening is that trying to fix the problem by changing shape doesn't work and moving sliders smaller actually makes them bigger! This problem is the same on the dozens of shapes I have tried. (And yes, the mesh nipples are off.)

This not a problem with the other mesh bodies I have and think the update with rerigging the freya is faulty. It is a shame because the body is nice and hud is super. I would not recommend anyone buying the freya until they fix the rigging.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm struggling with the same problem.  I have a new mesh skin, which I absolutely love, but nothing fits!  Some mesh clothes I've bought don't seem to have a hud, and the one that does doesn't seem to hide any body parts at all, so I haven't been able to use the skin!  

Help!

Mrs. Hanna Forsythe

HannahGenuflect wrote:

Hi,

I'm struggling with the same problem.  I have a new mesh skin, which I absolutely love, but nothing fits!  Some mesh clothes I've bought don't seem to have a hud, and the one that does doesn't seem to hide any body parts at all, so I haven't been able to use the skin!  

Help!

Mrs. Hanna Forsythe

You need to read this thread carefully for an explanation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.