Mesh avatar question

DocMstr Moorlord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The mesh bodies I see the most on Adult sims are the Niramyth mesh avatar and the Shops. Both have great choices, in my opinion. The Shops mesh body has alpha options (in the deluxe version) and can easily fit mesh clothing for men. Niramyth is more on the muscular size but there have been a lot of people making clothes specifically for this avatar. Niramyth is a bit cheaper than and it comes with the head and body for 2700L while the Shops mesh head and mesh body are sold separately for around 5,000L each but that's only if you get the deluxe mesh head and the deluxe mesh body. If this is confusing and you need more help, feel free to send me a message inworld @ nahladahl resident. 

I would say the Niramyth. It is some issues with TMP. TMP has been discussed several times here, and I just quote from another thread: "Lastly, not only is the Style hud overly scripted and clunky, you have one other problem. Since all your installers are basically installing a link to the stored textures on an outside server, what are you going to do if TMP decides to roll up their tents and shut down their servers? You'll be stuck with an expensive item you can't do much with." https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Your-Avatar/Advice-on-Male-Mesh-Bodies/td-p/2929203

The Niramyth has a good fit with the default head, that means you can use all your beard and hairbase styles. It is very muscular, but that can be a benefit in adult sim, since the males there is very sterotypical masculine.

And the price is good. And I am sure that even if the Niramyth Productions should pack up and leave SL, the product will still be useful. I just mention WowMeh, the first female mesh body. It is still a lot of content made for it.

The Niramyth can be adjusted smaller than the default avi is shown. I have a friend that has adjusted it so he looks ripped but not muscle-bound. And yes, the Niramyth clothing is Omega friendly.

As for the default avi, it can look really good with a little work. First thing, find a good skin that has the looik you like. DON'T max out your muscle sliders to get a "muscled" look; all you get is fat arms.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.