Mesh avatar question

TimeofSilks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

TimeofSilks wrote:

Do I need to buy a mesh avatar for the shape for styles like belleza, slink hourglass and other mesh sizes on cloths in order for them to fit? I dont have to change my skin for that?

If a piece of clothes says things like "belleza", "maitreya" or "slink", it means that this item is specifically made for that one mesh body.  Belleza, Maitreya and Slink are all popular brands for mesh bodies. Clothes made for them will almost never fit the standart avatar body. However, the majority of mesh clothes still comes in normal standart sizes (those that are labled with S, M, L or so on) and include mesh body specific sizes just as a bonus. Its definitly no force to switch to a mesh body if you don't want to.

If you do want to, the answer for your skin-question depends on your skin. If the shop you brought your skin from sells appliers that are made for mesh bodies, then you can keep your skin (an applier will paint it onto the body). But if thats not the case, you would need to look for a new one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.