Mesh Head and Clothing help!

PunkM8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mesh Head: What I want to know is where I could get a mesh head like hers (The girl facing foward). Even if it's a Catwa applier, I would really like something like that, if someone could tell me where to get it ^-^

Outfit: Now, I have only seen this kind style of shirts at AMITOMO. But I was wondering if there were more designers that made them like this? (Where the sleeves are in the pockets of the hoodie).

I'm sorry if there was not enough detail in explaining what I'm looking for. I would be happy to explain further if needed <3 Thank you. 

I don't know her, And I said I wanted a head LIKE hers. I'm sure she made it herself as I cannot find even something remotely close to it. But that's just me personally. Other people could be good at hunting and maybe found something like it.

Also, Just because I know that's her signature head, does not mean I know her personally.

Who is the seller for that Vendor image?  Contacting that person, you can ask about the photographer and models.  Track them down as they would be most likely to be able to answer your question about what specific head that model is wearing.  It's also worth mentioning, that could be a well skinned Classic Avatar head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.