Male Mesh Hair Stores

Cerebrogasm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm new to SL - about 2 weeks as a new subscriber - I've been experimenting with avatar development that resembles me in real-life (I expect I'll try other manifestations in the future). 

I've managed to build a polygonal mesh version of my avatar. I purchased most of the components from "The Shops!" (white room) with the help of an experienced user. This process took quite a while to underdstand!

Although I have added head-piece (I forget what it's called) and it is now worn on my avatar - I next need to purchase male, high-quality, blonde (I'm "dirty blonde" in RL and any color variations) from another vendor. 

Could you recommend where I should look in the MarketPlace - specific vendors names (links) would be greatly appreceiated!

All my best,

Cerebrogasm (James)

well ... one thing is sure, you paid a lot to get there if you bought your stuff where you say.

Not really a place to start as newbie, one of the worst places of all to shop and with nearly no support, and lets keep silent about the development... no updates in two year time.. and a complicated system to adjust the body.

Recenter developed brands offer a lot better experience, and usability ( and at least 40% less L$)

About hair.. go shop inworld ... dura, argrace, exile, minna, uwst, damsefly ....and more

Exile is the one that comes to mind - probably because I was there recently, so I saw their male hair while shopping for female. Argrace also has some nice male styles. Wasabi Pills tends more towards medieval/fantasy, but they have some attractive options as well. Ayashi might be worth a look; don't be put off by the effeminate/anime style models for many of their items. Even Truth has some great options for men's hair! There's also Catwa, along with dozens of others I don't know because I don't shop for men's hair.

All of the stores I've mentioned also have female hair, so I do have experience with their products and quality, which is why I've mentioned them. I wouldn't put any one above the others, and I have little doubt that there other places out there that are as good, if not better. 

One thing to remember is that you don't necessarily need to limit yourself to male styles. Some female styles may actually work just fine. Some are very feminine and may not look quite right on a male avatar, but some can actually go both ways. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.