Maitreya Mesh Body

Shoujo Swords

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First, I can not see how this is your problem. Your SL works for you. Why should you try to fix their SL for them? They can look another way or derender you.

Do the others see no mesh at all, or only your mesh body is a problem? I think they lie if it is just one special item they can't see. I have been in very laggy and crowded places like the Belleza mainstore when avatars flock there to get the updated body from the redelivery terminal. It is something not displayed correctly on almost all avatars. When I teleport out all is fine. If you are in a laggy club, then all avatars should show some mesh missing. I don't believe you suddenly are in a group where no one has on at least one mesh item.

Those who say they have tried several viewrs can have graphic card issues. Or such bad computers that they can't display basic shaders.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/ati

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/mesh_issues

Well I tried waiting, nothing changed, I tried taking off layer clothing like tatts and undies and nothing changed, then i tried alpha on whole body nothing changed. I have the latest viewer from firestorm, so does the person I am infront of, they are also in my RL house so I can run over and see that nothing but my head hair and slink hands/feet are showing. They CAN see mesh clothing fine  cause they see that floating around too. Plus my hair is mesh. I'm pretty frustrated i mean this body was expensive and it doesn't show for others...any other suggestions?

ok I just put on a slink physique demo and they can see it just fine. so...idk whats going on but its maitreya and not them. I guess ill have to buy slink physique. Such a shame..I hope they can fix this problem sometime soon.

This use to frequently happen to me after I teleported. It's not Maitreya body but a boggleneck on LL side with mesh sharing attachments points with other mesh. I fixed it by removing the body, relogging and reattaching it at avatar center.

I had been having this problem a lot. At least, I think it might be the same problem you are having. Whenever i would tp or go over a sim crossing there was a chance my body would disappear to others. It would still show up fine to me but others wouldn't see it and I wouldn't know it happened unless someone said something.

After trying to figure it out a while and experimenting I found out that what was happening was that it was detatching to others, but it was still showing as attached to me, so I was seeing it. In my inventory the body would show as attached but I wouldn't be able to detatch it because SL and everyone else saw it as detatched. I would have to relog, after which it would show as detatched, and then attach it again. It got really annoying.

Then, I was randomly talking to someone and she said to try to attach it to the left pec instead of wherever it attaches by default. Since I did that it hasn't happened to me at all. So, I think like someone else was already saying, it probably was conflicting with something else trying to attach to the same spot. That answer really worked for me.

Believe it or not, changing your group tag can force your mesh to rez for others.  If you're wearing a group tag, take it off and use another one for a couple of minutes.  If you're not wearing a group tag, put one on for a few minutes.  It was discovered by accident at a very busy club and it works.  While your av might be fully rezzed on your screen it might not be for others but changing your group tag will work.  Depending on local lag it can take a minute or two.

Before mesh became the next big thing there was one regular at a club I go to whom I could never ever see at all.  Not even her name tag showed up, but I could see her on radar.  Nothing I did made her av appear for me and I wasn't alone - one of the DJs there couldn't see her either, and he also couldn't ever see one of the other DJs there.  Then, suddenly one day she walked in and I could see her.  I'm not sure if it was my recent viewer upgrade that changed things, or hers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.