Maitreya Lara body HUD Tabs aren't working @_@

Lex Macabre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

After much confusion I bought the omega appliers for the Maitreya Body from Love N Lust made specifically for the Maitreya Body.

I found an outfit on MP and added it to the body and discovered that it had a Maitreya applier already in the package.

I was wearing the omega hud as well but clicked the Maitreya applier for the outfit and added it to the body and was wearing it freeling glad that I managed to get all that done.

Im now trying to remove the dress off the body.

I opened the Maitreya HUD only to discover when I click the tabs to change to the layers part where the tattoos are etc....They wont click!!

Im not sure what im doing wrong here :( I just want to be able to remove the dress off the mesh body now so I can wear something else.

If anyone has any suggestion or solutions would be much appericated

Thanks in advance

Yes thank you so much hun someone just gave me a link to this as well and it helped clear the clothes off :))

The HUD is still frozen or stuck it seems however but someone said it happens at times on SL so ill just be patient with it and I hope it clears up :3

I sometimes find that the Maitreya hud itself wont open so i made a copy of it in the folder. then if the one on screen doesnt work i add the copy and that works. you can turn the layers on and off or buy a hud which clears all layers. otherwise you just add the garment you want to wear and it replaces the one you dont want.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.