Looking for skin for redheaded male avatar

Grant Fiske

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This may seem odd but i would like to find a decent skin for a redheaded male avatar pref with freckles etc to keep it as realistic as possible (it's a whole fantasy thing) but i'm not having any luck finding one :( Ginger body hair for armpitsm chest, pubes etc also on the wish list

Any and all help would be appreciated!

In addition to buying body hair tattoo layers, you can also buy freckle layers. A lot them are made for, or at least modelled by, female avatars, but they should work just fine on a male avatar.

Try looking for light skin with a red brow option. You may even find that the maker of whatever skin you end up with does tattoo layers for some of the other stuff, so it'll all work together a little better than stuff from separate designers.

*dies of laughter*

Yes, tell us, Lewis... :matte-motes-evil:

Um, I should get paid for advertising the Body Co. (But I don't... sniff) 2 of their latest male hairs has 4 hair/brow colors, including red. It's a sale now, you pay only 500L for a male skin, that's a bargain. http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebodyco/7004151304/in/photostream

Buy a very light tan and layer a freckles full face and bodylayer over. Like one from Laura Fauna. If you want lots of freckes, buy a "Hundreds and Thousands" pack from Mynerva. All freckles layers are unisex. You don't use Phoenix viewer so you only have 1 tattoo layer? You can buy body hair options and tint it yourself. That way you will be more unique.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4045 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.