Looking for clothes similar to these IMVU developers...Goth,Punk,Pinup etc.

VanessaVoltaire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, 

I recently quit IMVU and I'm relatively new to the inventory and marketplace systems in Second LIfe. I was just wondering if anyone here has experience in IMVU and knows of any clothes similar to some of the developers I preferred on there. 

Hysterisch

Anry

Plaztique

Macabre

SinMachine

CorpseDolly

Basically Goth, Punk, Pinup, Alternative Lifestyle clothing etc... 

Go to the Marketplace. Not every store is represented there (some are exclusively inworld), but the range of options is very, very wide. Log in, and make sure you have your maturity level set to what you wish to see. I keep mine at General, Moderate, Adult, but you can narrow to only General, General and Moderate, etc. (If you are not 18, you won't have this filter.) 

Search for any of the keywords you listed, and you'll get a wealth of options. I've searched Goth, and Pinup for you, and narrowed to women's apparel using the options on the left-hand side of the marketplace screen.

Keep a couple of things in mind. Although some things in the Featured Items bar on the top may fit your search, most probablly will not. What appears there is not filtered like the rest of the page, so much of it won't be relevant. Due to keyword spam, some of the other results may not be relevant, either. You'll have some searching to do to find the things you're actually looking for. You can narrow further by type of clothing, or by typing in additional keywords. 

It would help if you could post links to images of the works of the designers you like. I checked out a couple of them, and as they're not quite my personal style, don't have any specific suggestions for you. You could eaily link us over to at least some of their catalogue pages, and make them easier for us to reference. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.