Looking for a Neck Alpha

WarPsykosis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just recently got myself a nice mesh avatar where I can use my default, customizable LL head. The only problem: the neck clashes. The mesh avatar does include a neck alpha for the MESH body, but not for the LL body. I really, really need to find if there is anyone that knows of an alpha layer I can apply to my LL avatar that will cover the entire neck, leaving just the head. 

Did you try the alpha that came with your mesh body?  It might help to say which one you got. If you're using your own default head, you need to select the Retrofit option as well as wearing the alpha that comes with your body. There may be different alphas for different skin tones.

There are some neck alphas on Marketplace you can try, but my guess is the one that came with your body will probably work best, as long as you follow their instructions.

I purchased the FlexE Jonathan body. I have the alpha it came with on, but that only covers the body up to the shoulders. The head and neck remain. I've been trying to find a neck alpha on the marketplace, but cannot seem to find any.

Sorry. I misunderstood & responded badly. There should be an alpha layer in the Library of your Inventory that hides everything but the head. If not, you can make your own.

Select Create New Body Part -> Alpha Layer, then check the Upper Body & Lower Body boxes to make them invisible. If you need an invisible texture, there in one in the Library named something like "Default Transparent". You can drag that into the alpha layer texture boxes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.