Locked body parts?

June Trenkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

is there an option where i can make body parts like a mesh hand and  feets and so on locked

For example - I often lose my hand, when i wear bags or i lose a mesh eye, when i wear a headflower. :-)

This would be a good idea...or not? ...just a thought

(yes, i know i can ADD things)

• Like 1

In Tuty's AO both priority 3 and priority 4 option are included in the package. Priority 3 interacts with other wearable or sittable items such as animated bags and chairs etc. It wont ruin your bag's holding animation if you are using the priority 3. Priority 4 inthe other hand disregard other animation that isnt in the AO. 

Locked so they aren't accidentally knocked off by wearing another attachment? You can use an RLV/RLVa capable viewer (Firestorm, Catznip, UKanDo, RL and probably others). Many RLV relays have options for locking attachments by location (and the other RLV functions are easily disabled), or you can add a script to a moddable object to lock it.

• Like 1

June Trenkins wrote:

Hello everyone,

is there an option where i can make body parts like a mesh hand and  feets and so on 

For example - I often lose my hand, when i wear bags or i lose a mesh eye, when i wear a headflower. :-)

This would be a good idea...or not? ...just a thought

(yes, i know i can ADD things)

Rigged mesh items like your hands can be worn on any attachment point. Try attaching them to different points - they'll still work the same way and you will have less problem with things that default to using the "right hand" attachment point knocking them off.

First, though, you can attach multiple things to the same attachment point. You should use ADD not WEAR when you put something on. When you wear it, you knock off other things that attach to the same point. If you add, it just attaches to the same point without removing what's there already. 

With all the mesh clothing and attachments you need to get used to add rather than wear to prevent this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.