Lena Mesh Body Problems

GypsyNite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I am trying to change my Sara SL mesh body to the Lena mesh body and I am having trouble. It is the demo. I wear the Alpha, then I when I try to put the body on, I stay invisible, except for my head of course. What am I doing wrong. I am pretty sure my Singularity viewer is mesh viewable. I have tried the perky body too, same thing happens. The body appears briefly and then just dissappears. I have tried all the Alphas. Any ideas?

**Update**....so the body is finally showing up, but now I cannot get my Pink Fuel skin to show up on the body. Is this some restriction because of demo or how do I get my head and body to match. The head has normal skin, but the body does not.

so pink fuel skins work? anyway, yeah, very clear... you will need full body to use skins, but it is worth it to buy! very lovely, bigger than standard avi, more to it than most, as an omega system body many clothes could work, some don't. your outfit will need lena appliers.... also you do need a mesh head; lena hands, and feet,. it does sound like u have that! but yeah, buy it, use it, enjoy it. i don't regret the purchase. and is cheaper than slink or similar, and takes slink hands and feet! i am just saying... demo is ok, but real deal is worth it!

Snapshot_004.png

OfficerWestbury wrote:

so pink fuel skins work? anyway, yeah, very clear... you will need full body to use skins, but it is worth it to buy! very lovely, bigger than standard avi, more to it than most, as an omega system body many clothes could work, some don't. your outfit will need lena appliers....

No need for a full body for skins. Just a headless body that has a working applier. Pink Fuel only seems to support the no-longer existing wowmeh and slink.

As for mesh heads... I recommend against them. Shape sliders don't work on them - so no ability to have your own appearance.

You have to have an applier for Lena, and Pink Fuel does not support it. Currently PF offers support for Wowmeh and Slink ONLY in their older skins. The two newest releases, however - Doll V2, in both Crystal and Vamp - were released with TMP appliers, and have since been updated with Maitreya appliers. Lena, Belleza, etc. are still not supported. 

I'm not sure if Lena has Omega support. Last time I tried to use A PF skin with Omega, they did not play well together. I'm not very experienced at all with the Omega system, though, so that might have just been me.

ETA: I lied. Just trying out my PF Maitreya applier, and PF DOES support Lena. Lena, Slink, TMP, and Maitreya Lara are all supported on the two newest PF skins.

Thanks for all the tips. Hmm...not willing to give up the head, but I could always go for a new skin and give up my old PF skin that I got back in August. I wasn't happy with the body at first because I can see the seams, but hopefully someone can give me some tips on how to fix that or at least make them less visible to me. If other people can see them I guess I cannot help that, but I am a little picky about my AVI. Im not crazy about the default skins she comes with, they are very nice, but I would like something just a little better. I also cannot figure out how to get the Slink hands and feet to match. Everything has changed so much since I first came on SL, 2008. This is my alt account. Well, it is pretty much my main one now, lol. I like my new girl so much better. I love mesh, but it still frustrates me. I will love it more once I get it figured out. So am i concluding correctly, that I need to learn how to use the Omega system and where would I get that? Also, any good tutorials out there that can assist me. Again, thanks for all the tips!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3289 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.