LOGO Alex Head Issue

fluttergirl1215

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I just got the Alex head from LOGO after using Chloe for quite a while and loving it. I was wondering if anyone else uses it and has had the problem that I'm having. In the demo version, the neck, ears, hair base, and eyes come together as one attachment. I loved this one thing I didnt like with Chloe is that it was made up of 8 different attachments.

In the version I actually bought all of those parts were separate again which was a little disappointing. The real problem though is that part of the combined piece had tear ducts for the eyes. In the version I bought those were missing leaving holes at the corner of my eyes. I know they are supposed to be there because the picture in the store and on MP shows them. Has anyone else run into this? It's very annoying!

So I figured it out. It's a problem just with the alternate neck sizes for the skin tone I was using. The tear ducts are part of the neck piece. I was wanting to use the body fat 5 sized neck and it is missing the tear ducts. The size 0 neck has them fine. I'll try to contact the designer and see if he can fix it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.