Jewellery for Maitreya Lara Body

Tallulah Bilavio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Adi's stuff on the Marketplace has rigged nipple and belly piercings for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Belleza Venus. I am not sure what to think, there are few reviews. Mixed ones. The cusomer who bought Physique is pleases, the Maitreya customer not so much. Sparklers is another store. You need to have Adult content on to see the items.

Soft Voices Creations has piercings and also various nipples as add-ons to The Mesh Project. I just add it in case someone with TMP reads he thread.

It was really easy to find these items on the Marketplace. I just typed in Maitreya and piercing in search.

If rigged body piercings is done right, they respond to appearance sliders as you adjust the body, and bounce with physics. Can't edit attachment point to get that, can you?

Marianne Little wrote:

Soft Voices Creations has piercings and also various nipples as add-ons to The Mesh Project. I just add it in case someone with TMP reads he thread.

Thank you for mentioning us.

And as far as the belly piercings go. We attempted and succeeded in making fitted mesh belly piercings for the TMP body. However we decided not to release them. With all of the different skin makers in SL we found that no two tend to put the belly button in the same location. Being fitted mesh our belly piercings wouldnt be able to be edited and moved into position.

• 1 year later...

the jewelery needs to be rigged for the maitreya body, - i looked into this because all my piercings no longer worked liket hey did with the defaul avi, there is a place on MP that has some really nice stuff and more and more are comming out, just search maitreya Piercings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.