Issues with My Mesh Hands

RedWrath

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have Slink Elegant Hands and a Mesh body. 

I changed my body shape a few days ago to have larger thighs.... logged out and when I got on the next day my hands had like seperated from my mesh arm.... O.o I have changed my shape back and tried to alter other things and thus far I have not been able to fix it.  A lot of my friends have the same issue but I've had these for almost a year and never had this issue with them before. 

I've cleared my Cache twice and reattached them and still nothing. Have any of you run into a simaliar issue with Slink hands to a Mesh body? If you have any ideas other then contacting the Slink Costumer Service Rep who has only been able to tell me to clear cache and that there products do not have issues as such; then please let me know in the comments below. 

Thank you for your time

~Red

I have had the same issues over the past several days.  It began with missing clothing that I was wearing when I logged in, and now it has progessed to mesh hands, feet and clothing , including my shoes!  I cannot get them to reappear, and I can't go anywhere in such a state. I even had to set myself to invisible using alpha masks so I wouldn't go around looking like a dweeb. Please invistigate this and respond with some fixes or alternate advice to help us fix this.  It's annoying and negates the purpose of purchasing or participating in the game.  Thanks! :)

@ Aeriabella

disappearing mesh / not showing up is 99% caused by your own graphics or connection, clear cache, shut down , restart router/modem, wait till router/modem is rebooted, and than restart your machine and relog in a quiet region, stay there do nothing till your inventory is fully loaded again and than have a second look at yourself. Be sure to use the official viewer for the case you need help by LL ( they will ask you to do that if you didn't)

Not solved 1 ? have a look if your firewall block some ports for sl ( firewall on your machine AND router/modem)

Not solved 2 ? Send in a ticket and let LL look at your account

Not solved 3 ? contact your isp

btw... there are only residents here on the forums, LL will not come with a answer here.

Thank you for the response Alwin.  I have already checked all those things you have mentioned, although I have not put in a support ticket yet.  

It's been happening since the tinkering with the inventory server and other maintenance over the past few days.  Also there are a lot of probelms with being instantly bumped out as well.  It would not, and is not , with my connection or graphics card as they are performing fine for everything else.  

It is something else and hopefully the glitches clear, as they usually do, after a few days. I posted this so others know they are not alone with their issues, and as usually happens, someone has some insight that others don't have into the problem.  

If it persists, I will send in a support ticket, but I usually ask here first, while waiting for the issue to resolve iself, instead of overloading the support team.  

Thanks again. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3315 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.