Inventory preview

Shiva Meiler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

no viewer i know of allows for preview of items in inventory you could go to the effort of rezzing or wearing everything in your inventory and taking pictures and saving to your computer you can then upload them to an image site like flickr or just keep them in the computer if you have lots of inventory it's probably not advised

Shiva Meiler wrote:

Is there a way (another viewer, a software, something) to have a preview of the objects in the inventory, especially the outfits? 

Some clothes designer include a *style card* in the folder when you buy the outfit (it will be a texture file I believe).

For the ones that don't.. I suggest you wear the outfit then take a snapshot of yourself and put that snapshot in the folder for the outfit.. then when you go looking through deciding what to wear .. you can open either the *style card* or your snapshot!

Wiki

Trying on things to wear always produces something surprising;  I'll always end up wearing combinations of things i'd never otherwise have thought of.  But it can also get very frustrating.  Unless i throw on one of my few 'saved ' outfits, there's no such thing as getting ready in a hurry.  :matte-motes-grin:

I have already tried to rename the folders but it's too difficult to remember what "pink shirt and short skirt" is.

The CTS wardrobe looks like a good solution but it costs a lot so at the moment I'm going to organize my outfits trough snapshots uploaded somewhere (maybe Flickr). But when I have enough money, I'll give a try to the CTS wardrobe! ;)

Thanks everybody for the replies!

Shiva Meiler wrote:

I have already tried to rename the folders but it's too difficult to remember what "pink shirt and short skirt" is.

The CTS wardrobe looks like a good solution but it costs a lot so at the moment I'm going to organize my outfits trough snapshots uploaded somewhere (maybe Flickr). But when I have enough money, I'll give a try to the CTS wardrobe!
;)

Thanks everybody for the replies!

I have the wardrobe and it works great.  You can (if you take the time to set it up properly) use RLV and use it to change outfits.  (I suggested the snapshot idea it an earlier post on this thread since I wasn't sure you had the $L to buy a closet - its a quck and easy option.) The wardrobe comes with a poser and even backgrounds, if you chose to use them, for snapping a picture once you have the outfit on.  You can then just click on your hud and browse your closet or if you have a house you can even rez an actual wardrobe in your bedroom and browse your images through that, as well as, using that to change outfits.

Wiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.