I need help

XxAshleyMoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone that is willing to teach me / help me make a grate human avatar, I have been told not to buy "The Mesh Project" avatar so I would like some help it buying a body,head,&hand/feet. I am simply a furry right now but I would like to have a cute AF human avatar as well. I have been looking at shops like +Aii+, Foxville, ect.

So you want to go all mesh? In regards to female avatars (which I assume is waht you want to wear) you have a lot of very good options. Most mesh avatars include hands and feet as well. You can look at http://meshbodyaddicts.com/ for a list of mesh bodies and heads. You wear them the same way you add furry parts.

Most people say TheMeshProject is overpriced junk, but I have a friend who swears by it and I do like the way the body looks personally. I would try a bunch of demos from the list on that website listed above.

If you want someone to give you opinions on how you look or how the demos look, though someone may come around from this forum and help, you should hang out at a few clubs or events and try to find a shopping buddy. You may also send me a ntoecard in-world and I can try my best, though another girl might give you a better opinion than I can when it comes to women's fashion.

It might help if you posted links or images to what strikes you, so we know what to suggest. "Cute" is a highly variable term, and you can go many different directions. 

If you want to go all mesh, I agree with your friend - TMP may not be the best choice. It's quite expensive, and a bit tricky to use, in my experience. Although overall it's my favorite body appearance-wise, the user interface is such a pain it's pretty much just collecting dust in my inventory, at this point. I vacillate between Maitreya and Belleza, personally, but also own Lena Lush (nice for a change of pace), Slink Hourglass (a bit TOO curvy sometimes for me, but amazing for corsets), and the Utilizator Kemono (which I use the human version of, when I'm in an anime sort of mood). They all have their up- and down-sides. 

Skin-wise, it'll help to pick a body first, so I recommend you grab demos of everything that sounds interesting and go from there. I ALWAYS suggest Pink Fuel, because I love Mochi's skins to death and rarely wear anything else. They definitely fit the bill for "cute," in my opinion! She does have appliers for most of the major bodies at this point. I say it helps to pick a body, because when you buy a skin, you want it to have appliers available for your body of choice. 

Feel free to shoot me an inworld message; I'm always up for a shopping buddy, if you're interested! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2830 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.