I need help with AO

noir28113

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Did you rez it on the ground to add the animations?  Most AO's are copyable so there still should be one in your inventory that hasn't been altered if you did.  If you didn't detach it and rez it on the ground to add the new animations, maybe you accidentally deleted the notecard.  To check to be sure, rez it on the ground now and recheck it.

If the AO is copyable, then go to where you bought it and see if they have a redelivery terminal to get a new one.  If not, contact the creator and ask them for one.  If it was no copy, then I'm afraid you you may be stuck.  There is an off chance the creator will send you a copy of the notecard only if you ask politely.  

Try this:

Detach the AO and exit SL. Then log in again and put the AO back on.  Yes, it's an awkward way of resetting the scripts in the AO but it should be easy to do.

If you are still having problems, let us know the names of your old and new AO HUDs so we can have a better idea of exactly how they are supposed to be scripted.

• 2 weeks later...

After you make changes to the notecard and you wear the AO again, you must "load" that notecard.  Click your onscreen AO (HUD) for a  menu and there you can update your HUD to the new notecard changes.  I don't know the Tuty's menu, but I use Zhao and the menu item is called "Load." Click it, and it reads the new card and you are good to go. 

If you have no card (look in your AO contents and see if a notecard is really there), then you may have deleted it.  Find another Tuty's card in your aother free AO and copy it.  Add it to the AO where you want it. Then edit it and make your animations as you want them.  I usually rename that card so I know it's the one I want to load.  Then, wear the AO, click it for Menu, and load that card. All should be sweet then.

Good Lulck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.