I need help finding a nice magic HUD!

Forgottenx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have no experience with magic huds, so id like to ask for some help to find a neat one.

I would want to get a relatively new magic hud, that is low lag and is well made.

I know of the older ones but i dont really trust older items since they seem to be laggy and buggy.

If anyone knows anything that would be nice for me please let me know! Thanks for the help!

Relatively new is relatively vague, but it´s a while I got a magic hud, so I just assume those are too old to recommend them, but some general advice: if now or in future you plan to use it on a roleplay-sim, before buying a, maybe expensive, hud better make sure by reading the sim rules, or asking an admin or mentor if nothing is specified, if the hud you´d want to buy is allowed there, some sims don´t allow such huds generally, some don´t allow specific ones.

Most of your "magic" huds involve particle effects that can be laggy. If you are on a metered sim, some of them cause damage. Where I'm an admin, we usually don't allow them because they are script heavy and cause both server and client side lag because of the scripts and the effects. So, as a previous poster said, check your sim rules.

• 4 weeks later...

The Ultima HUD is nice, but make sure you're using it in an area where such things are allowed. The previous posters are spoton about how people using Magic Huds are sometimes treated in non-Roleplay (and in some RP) sims when they use spell-effects without the permission of others

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.