I miss my old me

Janita39

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After years of being on SL, I decided to quit. Deleted my ava, and went on. Then I came back one day, hoping to have as much fun as I always had. It worked, but only a while. Then I left again, didn't delete the ava, forgot my password, but somehow retrieved it. Now I try to look as much as possible like my old me, just doesn't really work if you are not spending money anymore :-) And a lot of places I bought my stuff from are gone..... Just wanted to share, because I am having a great time again.....  I did find some pics again, just not sure how to post them...

• 4 weeks later...

Your Old you, to your NEW you I think is really very nice. It looks like more of a progression into being adult. Unless that is not what you are going for. Best thing if you are adimate about finding old skins and shapes start searching around SL and asking developers / content creators. If you have the name of the skin / shape you might be able to do google search for it even. I've done that and been able to locate older items and able to contact the creators. If you want it badly enough you will find a way to make it happen. Best of luck. 

Roary McGillivary

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.