Huge feet after Skin Change

Cougo5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone.{ I an at square 0 as far as avatars and skins so please dumb down any responses :) }

I had an awful avi and I was ashamed to be seen in public , so I tried another "skin" (which I don't fully understand the definition). Anyway after changing skins my guy got these huge out of proportion, fat feet that look really ridiculous.

So I tried going back to the original skin and the feet remain laughably large.

I don't know what to do now and def. am not going out like this unless there is a clown sim somewhere.

I remember somehow once being helped with editing the size of his head but for the life of me I can't dind that edit option now.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated since I can't use SL at this point. Thanks- "Cougo".

Hi, it appears that your were trying a demo skin, and the demo included a shape too. Demo shapes often have giant feet and hands so there can be a "fixed" version they can sell.

Look for "shape" in your inventory, and with luck it wil not take long to find your old one.  After you get back to shape, it will be good to open the outfits panel and save what you have on, so you can get back there without so much trouble.

Thanks Cerise that is exactly what happened. The store advertised "free" skins and when I looked at my guy, he had "demo" written alll over him. I was willing to overlook that. But not the Bozo flippers. Thanks, I'll look for "shapes" and if you don't hear back , then your answer did the trick ! - Cougo

If you have no money, look in your inventory at the bottom. Find the Libary folder, look in Clothing and you will find all the complete initial outfits (actually complete free avatars). Go up into your own Inventory folder and right click and make a new folder. Now go into the library folder left click and then Shift left click to highlight all the items inside the folder you want, copy and paste these items into your own folder.Now right click on your own folder and Replace Current Outfit. Your avatar will change to match. There are also some stores in world that give away free stuff (not just demos).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.