How do you sleep? (pic thread) :D

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's been a long time since we had a silly pic thread like we did in the old forums. So this topic might be just as good as any other. Do you send you avi to bed before loggin off? Pajamas? Sexy lingerie? Underneath or on the sheet? Blanket or no blanket: that is the question. :P

This being said, good night to all! :D Zzzzzzzz!

sleep.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

It's been a long time since we had a silly pic thread like we did in the old forums. So this topic might be just as good as any other. Do you send you avi to bed before loggin off? Pajamas? Sexy lingerie? Underneath or on the sheet? Blanket or no blanket: that is the question.
:P

This being said, good night to all!
:D
Zzzzzzzz!

sleep.jpg

I don't usually go to bed before I log out. I do get dressed before I log out though if I'm naked.

I don't usually go to bed before I log out. I do get dressed before I log out though if I'm naked.

Yes, it is very important to not log out naked. You never know the circumstance in which you may log in again!

I log out with my avi dressed and not in bed. When I get through doing something (going to a meeting, having a discussion, etc.) I log out.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Perrie! Oh you look so sweet here.  And yes, I remember Jo's thread; she's always been so creative! Do you mind sharing your blanket with me? I''m so cold.... :smileyhappy:

If you don't mind that I sleep in the buff.  :D

But do you have any idea the scandal it might create  if we were caught sleeping together?

Perrie Juran wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Perrie! Oh you look so sweet here.  And yes, I remember Jo's thread; she's always been so creative! Do you mind sharing your blanket with me? I''m so cold.... :smileyhappy:

If you don't mind that I sleep in the buff. 
:D

But do you have any idea the scandal it might create  if we were caught sleeping together?

LOL Perrie!!! You sleep in the buff if you like but I keep my pajamas on. That should avoid the scandal. :D

Thank you Marianne. Yes, this is one amazing bed, probably the best I ever saw in SL. Not only it has so many positions (I have the PG version, but there is an adult one available :D) but it's also texture changing with a wide choice of combinations. It comes from LAQ Decor. As far as I know, no other bed has a "sleep underneath blanket" feature. 

As to starting a blog, I did think of it but been too lazy so far. All I did was posting some pics on my Flickr. :smileyhappy: If you care to have a look, the link is on my profile. 

Sleepy TimeDid someone say 'Silly Pic'?

Haven't been caught with my thumb in my mouth for a few years, but I still do fold up all funny some nights making for some awkward awakenings... My Avi isn't quite as self conscious so I'm sure this picture won't embarrass her.

Enjoy yourselves!

Lanas :smileywink:

Lanas Criss wrote:

Sleepy Time

Did someone say 'Silly Pic'?

Haven't been caught with my thumb in my mouth for a few years, but I still do fold up all funny some nights making for some awkward awakenings... My Avi isn't quite as self conscious so I'm sure this picture won't embarrass her.

Enjoy yourselves!

Lanas :smileywink:

:D Now that's one of the cutest pose and pajama I've seen so far Lanas!!! This picture is adorable! Sleep well, comfy baby! :smileyhappy:

I log out of SL with my avi fully clothed and not in bed. When I have finished whatever activity I am engaged in (not in bed or unclothed), I log off and do something else or go to bed.

However, I couldn't resist the opportunity to show off my nightie I created in SL to look almost exactly like the one I frequently wear in RL (and wore last night). I usually wear in RL and make in SL sexier nighties, but they would likely be censored by the board censors.:)

ruched blue nighty in bed.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.