How can i cloak my prim heavy scifi avatar.

Casindri Serevi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am wondering if anyone has found a method of truly cloaking their avatar prims and all. i know they make stealth armors and transparancies however all of these methods have flaws which render them useless

script based cloaking relys on full mod prim items which are fairly rare.

invisaprim cloaking and alpha layers only hide your avatar and not the prims they are wearing

offset cloaking leaves your feet hanging throughthe cealing on the floor below you.

so does anyone know how i can actually make my avatar completely invisable or better yet just make my client derender the whole thing

There is no way to do this,  If people could make themself invisible than griefers would have a field day.  No matter what you do your name tag will always be visible.  Any prim parts can be seen when highlighted too.  The closest you can get is to strip naked and wear an alpha layher that covers your entire body.

if use a RLV enabled viewer then can flip between #rlv folder outfits with a script. like fighter outfit in 1 folder and system clothes outfit with alpha mask in the cloaked folder

kinda works ok

best to use a system clothes avatar for cloaking and not total nekkid. bc on some old old viewers the alpha layer doesnt work. so on them if you like total nekkid then ooowah!

Make outfit folders. One with the prim avatar, and one with nothing but alpha layers. Then just go 'replace outfit' when you want to change. I can't think of any reason one would need a more complicated method, but maybe you've tried this and it doesn't work for you?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.