Help with my avi!

longloxrox21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL! I still have some issues and am learning and I have had mine a few months. It takes time to learn all the things about it so take a deep breath....  It depends on what mesh body you use. I have Maitreya Lara.

I made myself two bases in my outfits so its easier to get dressed.Included in both bases I added hair, skin, shape. eyes, jewely I always wear - wedding ring, physics, hairbase, slink andkle lock, hands and feet, AO's and HUDS. That way I don't have to dig for this stuff and just add the outfit on top of the base and pick off the parts I don't want to wear. Soooo much easier!

Base 1 is my normal avatar body which is not mesh... but I have so many clothes that are prim and gorgeous I refuse to do the total switch so I use mesh body and regular avatar body. That is personal choice. I also use this one for my mesh clothes and just adjust my body in the various shapes I made to fit that outfit. (less boobage usually)

Base 2 is Maitreya Mesh body. On this one I added all the stuff I listed above and then the things I needed for getting dressed with my mesh body. Things that you will need to wear to dress is your Maitreya HUD and the Omega applier. Without the applier you can forget getting dressed. I wasn't told this for days so I was thinking I was losing my mind! You can buy the applier on market and in some stores. The market link is https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Maitreya/6709966 and its 99L. I do see other omega appliers for other mesh bodies so I assume you would need one of those if your body is not maitreya.

Side note***I do use my slink hands and feet on my maitreya body just because I have a lot of shoes that are slink and I can't get the maitreya feet to work with my slink shoes so that might be I just don't know how...regardless I love my slink feet and hands and I understand them so I use them.

Good luck! Everything in SL is a learning process and you will figure it out ;))  Scarlett :smileywink:

You write "... I can't get the maitreya feet to work with my slink shoes so that might be I just don't know how."

The simple answer is that Slink feet will work with Slink shoes and Maitreya feet will work with Maitreya shoes.  Some creators make shoes with both options (and Belleza).  So, stop trying to make them work. They just won't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.