Help with eyes on a canine paws avatar??

H377H0UND

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am still very very new to SL I currently have a kemono body with a paws: canine head 2.0

I had purchased these eyes: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/wickedpup-cross-eyes-utilizator-kemono-m3-venus/9178914  that are supposed to work with kemono and the paws but I might be misunderstanding something? because these eyes do not click in when you wear them they just sort of google out of my avatars head :c

Are there any other eyes that work well with the canine 2.0 or tutorials this is a little frustrating. I'm sorry I just dont understand this very well lol. any help is appreciated!

You probably just need to reposition them better in the head.  Not all underlying avatars are the same, so it's impossible for a creator to make them fit everyone.

Just put your eyes on then stand on a pose stand.  Zoom in close and click one of the eyes and choose EDIT from then menu.  A dialog box will appear, and the eyeball will have arrows through it.  Use the arrows to move the eyball back into the head.  Repeat for the other eye.

With all the Paws heads you'll have to do some modification to your shape to make the eyes fit into your head, it should've come with a notecard giving instructions on what slider settings you need for it to be ideal. Don't move them around in edit mode, it'll cause more problems than it fixes because then they won't be centered on the eye bones.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2775 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.