Help with New Coat

Salvaestro

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I;m new to SL and recently bought a jacket.  I managed to unpack it and put it on.  When I logged in later I had amessage saying it had been moved to lost and found section.  I unpacked again but now can't seem to wear it.  I can wear th collar and cuffs but when I put the coat on I just get invisible sections on my avatar.  I have remaved everything and started again but no luck.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

when unpacking you most likely didn't take the box back in your inventory ( or deleted it) so it got returned to you. That's the message you got

The items you try to wear are a PART of the jacket, the jacket itself is ,most likley just in a folder with the same name.

Do not use search and than wear, but right click the folder and choose "add" in that case you will wear all items in that folder, also the ones that are hidden by only typing the keyword ( some items in a folder have different names so won't show up when you search for the main item.

The transparant thing and other items you see now is part of the jacket..

check your inventory for two folders now, you unpacked twice... so there are two now. ... or even 3 or 4 if the boxes are there too

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.